renegade-is-in-my-blood:
“GIRL POWER / review on my blog”

Hey. I’m sure many of you saw this cute “Girl power” logo on different clothing. I myself decided to get in on simple white T-shirt. This shirt could be found on many different fashion websites I currently collaborate with like Shein, Poppyaparel or Romwe. Romwe here offers this shirt for cheapest price but unfortunately now it’s only available in black color.
For comparison:

And it’s all the same shirt trust me. I got one from shein and other one from romwe for give away I was hosting some time ago on my tumblr blog.
Shipment was simple and without any complications as usual ant it takes around 2-3 weeks to ship to my country – Slovakia.

All sites offers this official product photo with same description.

It’s one-size. My usual size is L but my sisters always borrow this shirt from me and one of them is M size and other is size S so it literally fits them all.
It’s very simple white shirt with print on it. Material is soft on skin. After several washings I noticed that bright red color of quote lost a bit from its original intensity. I’ve got it for over a year now.
Looks great. Feels great and allows me to share my believes without a word from my mouth. Love it and highly recommending it.
Here are other photos I took while wearing it:

Thank you for your attention and happy international women’s day
xo Natalia

11 Comments

1. March 9, 2018 / 1:43 pm

Beautiful post hon love that tee

2. March 11, 2018 / 4:18 pm

It’s fun to have such tee shirts for casual attire, but they don’t work at work. My fun one says “happiest when singing.” Thanks
    for the post. I have traveled to Slovakia and have friends from there. Have a nice week.

3. March 12, 2018 / 7:24 pm

Hi! I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award! You can find the post this Thursday on my page. 🙂 Happy writing!

4. March 13, 2018 / 7:15 pm

Thanks Mr/Mrs   for accepting and following my blog.
    I’m available to read your post at my convenient time.
    You have such an interesting topic I will love to read in
    your blog.
    I still remain  the simple blogger…..
    #PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

5. March 13, 2018 / 7:15 pm

Such an awesome  pictures like this as I view the pictures in your post.
     You really make my day reading and viewing this one.
    Thanks. Again. You can check me up on my blog also
    Patrickrealstories.wordpress.com
    #PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

6. March 25, 2018 / 1:27 am

I got that one some months ago 🙂

7. April 2, 2018 / 6:14 pm

I could honestly wear this top over and over again with many different things to pair with it. It’s simplistic and bold too.