tumblr_inline_opxrhgqdNI1rm90jn_500
Hey.  Get ready for double review as both of the items I’m wearing at this article’s photos are from romwe store. I got them together and just for this look. Whole order took 2 weeks to deliver to Slovakia and it was without any complications as it’s usual when shopping from romwe.
This was my first time ever ordering crop top. My body is just not formed to wear crop tops –  or at east that’s what I thought. But since I loved how crop tops looks like with high-waisted bottoms I decided to go for it and buy something high-waisted for myself that would go well with crop top despite of what people might think of plus-sized lady (me) wearing crop top.
Top is simple black with stylish over the neck collar. Material is very soft and easy on skin.
Main reason why I choose this skirt was its bright color. I realized I don’t own any piece in such vivid green color and i quite liked how it looked like at official product page. Skirt is hight waisted, A style what covers my problematic parts in great fashion. It’s made of thick material that stands nicely to the sides, has underskirt underneath top layer, zipper closing at the side and its length is under my knees on my 175 cm figure.
Love how it looks separately – love it even mode together as an outfit.
Sadly both of the items are sold out now, but romwe offers many other cute crop tops and vests at this page HERE and many different types of skirts at this page HERE. Keep checking the links once in a while for a restore of this items.
Here are some other photos I took wearing this outfit from romwe:

If you’re interested in how exactly my fashion collaboration with romwe works, feel free to check out this article I wrote explaining everything.
XO Natalia

21 Comments

1. May 31, 2018 / 6:38 pm

Excellent colors for you. I believe Marilyn Monroe might now be considered a “plus size lady” and I’m sure she would’ve looked great in a crop top–as you do.

2. May 31, 2018 / 8:08 pm

I love wearing crop tops. I think it accentuates curves so nicely. Wearing it with a high-waisted skirt, like you’ve done, makes it really comfortable. I also love the black. I have about 4 different black crop tops, each is great for different looks. My friend and I were thrift shopping and she found a party dress in that green color and I was dying, lol. I still long for it!

3. June 2, 2018 / 12:40 am

You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Cannot stare at you for more than a minute. You’re flawless

4. June 4, 2018 / 3:58 am

Hello renegade, my name is Gregory Thomas.
    I wanted to thank you for liking my poems over at my blog at Cascadialegends.wordpress.com
    You have been truly an active supporter I noticed. 🙂
    I truly appreciate it.

5. June 4, 2018 / 9:42 pm

Not a lover of tattoos, other than that… Perfect

6. June 18, 2018 / 7:56 pm

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you are pretty in those.

7. June 18, 2018 / 8:42 pm

Hey Natalia, I see that this outfit looks good you. I don’t know much about clothing or what’s current today in fashion, but I’m sure of this thought that I have in my head. What I mean to say is this, I honestly mean it when I say that this outfit looks good on you. Greetings, Dirk.