received_2081377002150398
Hey. My not so baby-sister-anymore created her own blog and wrote her first article ever. It’s really cute recommendations list with incredible photos of nature around our hometown at the east of Slovakia. I’m actually impressed and would appreciate if you could show some love to starting blogger.
Here is my sisters blog: EXPERIENCINGL
received_2104449476509817
All of the photos on there were taken by her boyfriend.
xo Natalia

10 Comments

1. mistimaan
    June 25, 2018 / 7:35 pm

Nice

2. June 25, 2018 / 9:38 pm

This is, of course, the American within me, but when I think Slavic nature, such as the woods, I think of a realm where myth and magic still live, where danger mixes with beauty. I think of tree spirits and old pagan golds. I think of vampires and werewolves lurking the shadows. I think of realm where Baba Yaga resides in her hut with burning skulls on pikes. Yes, I’m kind of curious to visit eastern Europe.

3. June 25, 2018 / 11:43 pm

Hi, Natalia. Just want to thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been reading some of your blogs and I was especially impressed with the articles about your depression and mental health issues. You are on the right track, I think, talking these things out like this. It is cathartic for sure. I loved your one comment when you realized you weren’t going to fulfill your parent’s dreams for you and you said they would need to let go of the daughter they “dreamed of” and accept the daughter they had. I think you are wise beyond your years.
    I’m on the way over to comment on your sister’s blog.

4. June 27, 2018 / 4:47 am

Hi Natalia! I am just a little late but, I really wanted to thank you for liking my post about the purpose of pain management doctors! It really meant a lot to me that you took the time to read and like this post! I really do hope you will enjoy more of what I share! You might have already, but I would really appreciate you checking out more of my posts. I do always try to encourage and inspire through the words I write.
    I am really looking for to more of your posts! I hope you have a great week!

5. July 6, 2018 / 7:22 pm

Lovely forest, keep enjoying my poetry lovely friend. Peace and Harmony,
    Patrick

6. July 23, 2018 / 5:04 pm

I don’t know that this is the place – and you may easily choose not to respond.
    But I have been wondering … And when I wonder I have an incredible need to ask.
    In brief, based on your opinion, what are the differences that separate the Slovak and the Czech? I am sure there are differences, just as there are between Aberdeen and Glasgow, or Connecticut and Texas. I have known a few Czechs – worked with one several years – and a handful of Poles, but I have never – not that I know of – been face to face with a Slovak.

7. December 30, 2018 / 2:10 am

When I lived in Hungary we would make frequent trips to Slovensky Raj and the area around the Dunajec River on the border with Poland. Wonderful places.

• nat7x
      Author
      January 1, 2019 / 4:26 pm

Yes I’ve been there on family trip and it was so lovely